Center for Body-Mind Harmony,
of Tallmadge, Ohio
Traditional Chinese Martial Arts
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a system of instruction that will develop each student's physical and mental well being,
utilizing Traditional Chinese Martial Arts techniques and training involving physical exercise, breathing, and meditation. Our goal is to provide instruction to build discipline, self-respect, and
awareness of ourselves, along with respect for others. Our teaching is presented with a positive attitude that stresses flexibility, balance, and self-defense, as well as coordination of the mind and
Current News and Events at the Center
- HALL OF FAME TOURNAMENT: Join Grandmaster Yang Xiao Dong (Tony Yang) at the Wu Tang International Warriors Hall of Fame Open Chinese Martial Arts Championship at the Shaw JCC on August 9, 2014.
- BAGUA TIGHTHAND FORM, YIN FU STYLE SEMINAR:
On Sunday, June 8th, the Center concluded the two- weekend long Bagua Tighthand seminar. The students did great and enjoyed the seminar. In September, we will be offering
the followup seminar on the Deerhorn Knives or Lu Jia Dao. Click here to
see a picture of the students who took the Bagua Tighthand seminar.
- YOGA AT THE CENTER: Join us for our Yoga Class with instructor Barb Williams. Classes are conducted each Wednesday evenings from 6:00 to 7:00
PM. Call the Center at 330.633.5071 to enroll.
- YOUTH CLASSES: Check out our Martial Arts for Youth Class. Classes are held from 6:00 to 6:55 PM
on Thursdays at the Center. Register your child today!
- TAJIQUAN classes are continuing at the Natatorium in Cuyahoga Falls. The Natatorium classes are held on
Wednesday evenings. The Advanced and Intermediate class runs from 6:00 to 7:00 PM and the Beginners class runs from 7:00 to 8:00 PM. Please contact the Center if you would like additional information about classes.
- THE UNIVERSITY OF AKRON'S CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE CHINESE SUMMER CAMP: The University of Akron's Confucius Institute held a Chinese Summer Camp for students the wekk of July 14th to 18th. Shifu Gary Harris taught the students a short 8 Step Taiji
form. The students played the 8 Step form each morning to start their camp programs. Click here
to see pictures of the students who took the Summer Camp.
Copyright © 2014 The Center for Body-Mind Harmony, LLC