Center for Body-Mind Harmony
(Part of the Wu Tang System)
classes in Taiji (Tai Chi) &
Traditional Chinese Martial Arts
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a system of instruction that will develop each student's physical and mental well being,
utilizing Taijiquan and Traditional Chinese Martial Arts techniques and training involving physical exercise, breathing, and meditation. Our goal is to provide instruction to build discipline,
self-respect, and awareness of ourselves, along with respect for others. Our teaching is presented with a positive attitude that stresses flexibility, balance, and self-defense, as well as
coordination of the mind and body.
Current News and Events at the Center
- THE CENTER HAS MOVED: In July 2015, the Center for Body-Mind Harmony moved to 298 West Ave, to the front of Rocco
Plaza. Classes began in our new location on Tuesday, July 14th.
- WORLD TAIJI/QIGONG DAY: The Center celebrated WTQD at the Center. Please go to our Photo Gallery to see pictures.
- DISCIPLES: On December 21, 2014, Shifu Gary Harris and Laoshr Carol Schrecengost become Disciples of Master
Yang Xiao Dong. Master Yang is the founder of the Wu Tang system here in Northern Ohio.The ceremony was written up in the Erie Chinese Journal. Shifu Harris was interviewed about becoming a Disciple.
- YOUTH CLASSES: Check out our Martial Arts for Youth Classes. Classes are held from 6:00 to 6:55 PM
on Thursday evenings at the Center. Register your child today!
- TAIJIQUAN classes are continuing at the Natatorium in
Cuyahoga Falls. The Natatorium classes are held on Wednesday evenings. The Advanced and Intermediate class runs from 6:00 to 7:00 PM and the Beginners class runs from 7:00 to 8:00 PM. Please
contact the Center if you would like additional information about classes.
Copyright © 2016 The Center for Body-Mind Harmony, LLC